CELTIC have won 15 of their last 17 Premiership games against Motherwell at Parkhead, drawing and losing once, both under former boss Ronny Deila.
* MOTHERWELL are winless in their last 10 league clashes against the Hoops, drawing three and losing seven since a 2-1 win in December 2015.
* CELTIC have won all 13 of their home league games this season; only Celtic in 2000/01, with 14, and Celtic in 2001/02 (18), Rangers in 2002/03 (16) and Celtic in 2016/17 (14) have had a better 100% winning start on home soil to a Premiership campaign.
* MOTHERWELL have won six consecutive league matches, their joint-best ever streak in the top flight alongside an identical sequence under Stuart McCall ending in January 2014 – a run which came to an end with a defeat against Celtic in Glasgow.
* FOUR of the Fir Park side’s last seven league goals have been scored by Jake Hastie, with four coming in their last three games.
* CELTIC beat Stephen Robinson’s men 3-0 at Parkhead in December with youngsters Anthony Ralston and Mikey Johnston, with his first strike for the Hoops, on target. Scott Sinclair claimed the other via the penalty spot.
SPOT ON…Scott Sinclair nets a penalty-kick against Motherwell in December.
* DON’T miss the unbeatable match report on Celtic v Motherwell this afternoon – only in your champion CQN.