CELTIC will install a spectacular state-of-the-art light and sound show as part of a massive £4million stadium investment.
The champions’ bosses will spend £2.3million on a stunning entertainment system similar to those used in Ajax’s Amsterdam ArenA – which will be renamed the Johan Cruyff Arena next season – and Bayern Munich’s Allianz Arena to create an amazing spectacle for top-level games.
The multi-million upgrade will make Celtic Park one of Europe’s elite venues.
The club will also complete the final £1.3million outlay for the installation of their new hybrid playing surface, as required by manager Brendan Rodgers.
With other works having been undertaken on lounges, external areas and stadium roofing, the champions will have completed a £4million upgrade on their base before the start of the new season.
Read more from Celtic Quick News …
- ‘WHY WE STRUGGLED,’ RODGERS
- ‘WE CAN SPOIL CELTS’ PARTY,’ EX-IBROX STAR
- ‘I’M GRATEFUL TO BE PART OF CELTIC HISTORY,’ ADMITS HARALD BRATTBAKK
- LENNY THREATENS TO QUIT HIBS
- McGEADY MISSES BROONY BONANZA
- I’M DELIGHTED,’ SAYS BAIN AFTER 4-YEAR DEAL
Catch up with Pau67’s Blog here …