ODSONNE EDOUARD, Celtic’s matchwinner at Ibrox last month, will lead the attack against Graeme Murty’s men at Parkhead in the High Noon title showdown today.
The 20-year-old on-loan Paris Saint-Germain striker is one of two changes from the line-up that lost 2-1 to Hibs at Easter Road last week.
The Frenchman takes over from Leigh Griffiths, still two goals short of his magical ton, and Mikael Lustig comes back in place of Jack Hendry.
Both the frontman and the versatile defender are on the substitutes’ bench.
Gordon; Lustig, Boyata, Ajer, Tierney; Brown, Ntcham; Forrest, Rogic, McGregor; Edouard. Subs: Bain, Hendry, Griffiths, Simunovic, Roberts, Sinclair, Kouassi
Read more from Celtic Quick News …
- EXCLUSIVE! BERTIE BACKS GRIFF
- ‘I HOPE HE’S ODSONNE TO STAY,’ OLI
- ‘THEY SAID I WAS FINISHED – NOW I’M AIMING FOR 10 IN A ROW,’ BROONY
- EASY FOR EDOUARD
- HOME, SWEET HOME – CELTIC 54 NOT OUT
- ‘SO SPECIAL FOR OUR FANS,’ RODGERS
- EDOUARD HITS DOUBLE AS IT’S SEVEN IN HEAVEN
- ‘EVERYONE’S BUZZING,’ FORREST