LEIGH GRIFFITHS will be given the opportunity to become a Ton-Up Bhoy when he leads the Celtic attack against Hibs at Easter Road this afternoon.
The Hoops striker is only two goals short of the magical century for the club and will make his first start in almost three months as the champions aim to clinch their magnificent seven titles in a row in the capital against Neil Lennon’s side.
Ironically, Griffiths, who has made four substitute appearances, sustained the calf injury when he scored the only goal of the game against the Edinburgh side at Parkhead on January 27.
The frontman is one of two changes from the team that ran riot at Hampden on Sunday as they racked up a 4-0 Scottish Cup semi-final victory. Jack Hendry comes in at right-back for Mikael Lustig who is given the day off along with Moussa Dembele.
TEAM: Gordon; Hendry, Ajer, Boyata; Forrest, Brown, Ntcham, Tierney; Rogic, McGregor; Griffiths. Subs: Bain, Simunovic, Roberts, Sinclair, Edouard, Musonda, Kouassi
Read more from Celtic Quick News …
- ‘BRENDAN’S LOVE OF CELTIC WILL KEEP HIM FOR 10 IN A ROW,’ HARTSON
- LEGEND BACKS BRENDAN’S BHOYS
- BIRTHDAY BHOY AJER’S TITLE AIM
- LENNY HAILS TOP MAN RODGERS
- ‘CALMAC SO LIKE TB,’ HOOPS BOSS
- LENNY’S PARTY-POOPERS DELAY TITLE CELEBRATIONS
- BETTER TEAM WON,’ ADMITS RODGERS