Episode 8 of ‘A Celtic State of Mind’ finds Paul John Dykes and Kevin Graham discussing a variety of topical subjects concerning Celtic Football Club, including:
* The quest for 7-in-a-row begins;
* Jozo Šimunović: Made of Stone;
* The Champions League – Astana preview;
* James Forrest: The enigma;
* Nir Bitton – Case for the defence.
This week’s big interview is with legendary Scottish football broadcaster, Archie Macpherson, who speaks about Jock Stein, Neilly Mochan, Charlie Tully and John McPhail, as we approach the 60th anniversary of the 7-1 game.
50,000 Celtic fans can’t be wrong…
Connect with A Celtic State of Mind @PaulDykes and @CQNMagazine and listen to the new podcast at the following link: