* THE side playing at home have won each of the last five Premiership Glasgow derbies between the Hoops and the Ibrox side – with Celtic claiming three triumphs.
* CELTIC haven’t lost three consecutive league visits to Ibrox since February 2010, but were beaten 1-0 in December last year and 2-0 in May – when the eighth successive title had already been won.
* THE Hoops have scored 15 goals in their three league games this season – 7-0 against St Johnstone, 5-2 versus Motherwell and 3-1 over Hearts.
* NEIL LENNON has seen his side hit nine goals after the interval – no other Premiership side has more than this in total.
* CELTIC are looking to win five consecutive league games under Lennon for the first time since February 2014, when they won 15 consecutive league matches with the Irishman in charge.
* ODSONNE EDOUARD has been directly involved in six goals in his six Premiership appearances against the Ibrox outfit, scoring four and assisting in two.
* THE French ace struck the winner in March 2018 when Brendan Rodgers sent him on as a substitute. The 10-man Celts, who had Jozo Simunovic sent off, triumphed 3-2 in Govan.
* ALFREDO MORELOS has fired blanks when he has faced the Hoops, eight appearances and no goals. Celtic are the only side the Colombian has appeared against in the league without scoring.
* DON’T miss the unbeatable match report from Newco Rangers v Celtic this afternoon – only in your champion CQN.