NEIL LENNON will be looking for a first in the noon kick-off today – a win over Livingston. Gary Holt’s team are the only side the Celtic boss has yet to beat in his managerial career. He has faced them three times in the league with Hibs and the Hoops and has drawn twice and lost once.
* LIVINGSTON have never won a Premiership game against Celtic, drawing three and losing 16, with this match their 20th attempt in the league. Only Partick Thistle, also v Celtic, in 22 meetings, have faced a side more often without ever winning in the Premiership since it began in 1998/99.
* CELTIC have kept clean sheets in seven of their nine Premiership away games against Livingston – winning seven and drawing two – including each of their last four since a 4-2 win in October 2004 under Martin O’Neill; Burton O’Brien netted both of Livi’s goals that day.
* THIS will be the seventh consecutive time that Livingston have played a Sunday fixture in the Premiership at home since visiting Dundee in March 2005. They have have only won one of those last six games, drawing one and losing four. Their solitary victory was a 1-0 triumph over Steven Gerrard’s Ibrox outfit in September last year when Dolly Menga scored.
* CELTIC dropped points for the first time this season last time out against Hibs in the 1-1 deadlock at Easter Road. They last failed to win back-to-back league matches in April against Hibs and Livingston, drawing both games.
* DON’T miss the unbeatable match report and best action images from Livingston v Celtic this afternoon – only in your champion CQN.