ST PATRICK’S DAY is fast approaching!
Celebrate Thursday, March 17, in the best possible way by enjoying a trip through Celtic’s glorious history with the epic book that details all fifty-one of the club’s fifty-one untainted history, ’50 Flags Plus One’.
It’s the publication that leads you on an unforgettable odyssey through the extraordinary years when the Parkhead side swept all before them to conquer Scottish football in the adventurous, attacking fashion that became the club’s trademark.
Plus you can pick up a copy of ‘SEVILLE: The Celtic Movement’ absolutely FREE!
Davie Hay, the legendary former manager and player, who is now a club ambassador, supplies the foreword to author Alex Gordon’s latest Celtic publication ’50 Flags Plus One’, which is on sale now at CQN Bookstore.
It’s up for grabs at £20 and Alex has agreed to sign the book with any message you may believe is appropriate.
PLUS! We are giving away FREE a copy of ‘SEVILLE: The Celtic Movement’, priced at £18.99, with every copy of ’50 Flags Plus One’.
READ ALL ABOUT IT…Alex Gordon’s latest Celtic book, ’50 Flags Plus One’.
It’s a fabulous double treat for the Celtic support and an ideal gift for the Celtic fan in your life on St Patrick’s Day.
Please hurry – the offer is limited to while stocks last.
’50 Flags Plus One’ is the unique collection of tales behind the fifty-one title triumphs in Celtic’s fabulous history.
Alex, a veteran of fifteen Celtic books and a former Sports Editor at the best-selling Sunday Mail, recalls the inside stories on many of these momentous occasions.
* REVEALED! The half-time pep talk by Jock Stein against Rangers that sparked the first nine-in-a-row title sequence.
* FROM the dole to title delight – how things changed so dramatically and gloriously for a Celtic legend in the club’s Centenary Year.
* DAVIE HAY reveals how Hearts HELPED Celtic to overcome the Edinburgh team in the dramatic race for the 1986 title.
* THE History Bhoys – the day Celtic won TWO games in the same day to claim their thirteenth title.
* FIFTY-GOAL Jimmy McGrory ends a decade in the doldrums with eighteenth flag in 1936.
* THE Jimmy Johnstone Show – Celtic icons remember the day Wee Jinky ran amok at Ibrox. And the team won their second successive title in the nine-in-a-row glory days.
* JOCK STEIN’S heartfelt salute to Celtic greats after the Lions’ Last Hurrah with title victory in 1971.
* BIG Jock’s tenth championship – the legend goes out with another remarkable title triumph in 1977. The legend talks about dealing with tension in a thrilling campaign that was capped with a Scottish Cup victory over Rangers. Discover what Kenny Dalglish did to bewilder the Celtic manager.
* ‘CELTIC are a fairy-tale football club,’ insisted Billy McNeill on his return to Parkhead as manager. And his first-season success with the championship – and the transfers that made it happen.
* THE night ten men won the league. Why Billy McNeill threatened to throw red-card culprit Johnny Doyle ONTO the field.
* ‘CELTIC: 50 Flags Plus One’ celebrates the club’s remarkable fifty-one league championships in their glorious history. To order a copy – and get a FREE book, ‘Seville: The Celtic Movement’ – please go to:‘CELTIC: 50 Flags Plus One’.