THE Wee Green Book, or the 2015/16 Official Celtic Guide to give its Sunday name, is back on the shelves and it’s the perfect pocket-sized companion for Celtic supporters.
With the competitive season now officially underway for the Bhoys, the Wee Green Book is packed with everything you want to know about the Champions and their opponents for the campaign ahead.
The Wee Green Book includes:
– Message from Ronny Deila
– Celtic Foundation profile
– Profiles of our SPFL opponents
– Profiles of each of the Celtic first-team squad
– Season 2014/15 league and League Cup-winning review
– Celtic History Timeline
– Celtic’s league positions season by season
– Celtic’s record against every single team we’ve played in the league
– Celtic’s Scottish Cup final-winning teams
– Celtic’s record against every single team we’ve played in the Scottish Cup
– Celtic’s League Cup final-winning teams
– Celtic’s record against every single team we’ve played in the League Cup
– Celtic’s record against every single team we’ve played in Europe
– European results season by season
– Profile of every Celtic manager
– Youth Academy profile
– Development Squad profile
– Celtic Stats – Top scorers etc
– Appearances and goals of every single player that has ever played for the Celtic first team
It’s the ultimate Celtic reference guide with everything about the club packed into its pages, all for the amazing price of only £4 plus P&P.
You can order directly from CQN HERE.
We also have copies, hot off the presses of RONNY’S ROAR – the new book by Celtic View Editor Paul Cuddihy, which tells the story of the manager’s first season at Celtic.
‘Ronny’s Roar’ is a book that celebrates Ronny Deila’s double triumph, and looks forward to exciting times ahead for the club.
Ronny Deila might have been a surprise appointment when he was announced as Celtic’s seventeenth manager on June 6, 2015, but he soon proved to be a successful one, delivering the SPFL Premiership league title and the League Cup in his first season at the club. Not only that, but his ‘Ronny Roar’ has now become part of Celtic’s post-match celebrations, and has further endeared him to the Hoops support.
Celtic’s Norwegian manager showed great character and resilience during a tough start to his tenure, and having come through that, he is now looking forward to delivering further success, both domestically and in the European arena, to the club.
This new Celtic book, ‘Ronny’s Roar’, tells the story of the successful 2014/15 season, from Ronny Deila’s appointment through to the trophy day celebrations on the final day of the season, and beyond, with the manager looking to the future.
Paul Cuddihy has exclusive access to the Celtic manager and together they look back at the memorable moments of the campaign, while Ronny Deila gives a series of fascinating insights into his first impressions of Celtic, his football philosophy, the importance of diet and nutrition, the players and the fans, as well as a host of other subjects.
You can now order your copy of Paul Cudahy’s new book ‘Ronny’s Roar’ direct from CQN for £12 plus P&P – ORDER HERE!
PS, The CQN Bookstore is currently down for essential maintenance and an upgrade in line with the new look Celtic Quick News site. In the meantime you can order any of the extensive range of Celtic books or DVDs from our Amazon page, just search for Celtic Quick News.