CELTIC legend Davie Hay reveals his most memorable moment in football in this epic book which covers all fifty-one of the club’s untainted history.
It’s up for grabs at £20 and Alex has agreed to sign it with any message you may believe is appropriate.
PLUS! We are giving away FREE a copy of ‘SEVILLE: The Celtic Movement’, priced at £18.99, with every copy of , ’50 Flags Plus One’.
READ ALL ABOUT IT…Alex Gordon’s latest Celtic book, ’50 Flags Plus One’.
It’s a fabulous double treat for the Celtic support.
Please hurry – the offer is limited to while stocks last.
’50 Flags Plus One’ is the unique collection of tales behind the fifty-one title triumphs in Celtic’s glorious history.
Alex, a veteran of fifteen Celtic books and a former Sports Editor at the best-selling Sunday Mail, recalls the inside stories on many of these momentous occasions.
* BEHIND THE SCENES: The countdown to Brendan Rodgers quitting Celtic.
* REVEALED! The half-time pep talk by Jock Stein against Rangers that sparked the first nine-in-a-row title sequence.
* FROM the dole to title delight – how things changed so dramatically and gloriously for a Celtic legend in the club’s Centenary Year.
* DAVIE HAY reveals how Hearts HELPED Celtic to overcome the Edinburgh team in the dramatic race for the 1986 title.
* THE day Neil Lennon threatened to quit in his first spell as Celtic manager.
* THE History Bhoys – the day Celtic won TWO games in the same day to claim their thirteenth title.
* FIFTY-GOAL Jimmy McGrory ends a decade in the doldrums with eighteenth flag in 1936.
* THE Jimmy Johnstone Show – Celtic icons remember the day Wee Jinky ran amok at Ibrox. And the team won their second successive title in the nine-in-a-row glory days.
* JOCK STEIN’S heartfelt salute to Celtic greats after the Lions’ Last Hurrah with title victory in 1971.
* BIG Jock’s tenth championship – the legend goes out with another remarkable title triumph in 1977. The legend talks about dealing with tension in a thrilling campaign that was capped with a Scottish Cup victory over Rangers. Discover what Kenny Dalglish did to bewilder the Celtic manager.
* ‘CELTIC are a fairy-tale football club,’ insisted Billy McNeill on his return to Parkhead as manager. And his first-season success with the championship – and the transfers that made it happen.
* THE night ten men won the league. Why Billy McNeill threatened to throw red-card culprit Johnny Doyle ONTO the field.
* ‘CELTIC: 50 Flags Plus One’ celebrates the club’s remarkable fifty-one league championships in their glorious history. To order a copy – and get a FREE book, ‘Seville: The Celtic Movement’ – please go to:‘CELTIC: 50 Flags Plus One’.