CALVIN MILLER will make his fourth start of the campaign when Celtic take on Kilmarnock at Parkhead this evening.
The 20-year-old left-back, who last featured in the goalless draw against St Johnstone in February, is one of six changes from the team that beat Hearts 3-1 on Sunday.
Jack Hendry, Jozo Simunovic, Stuart Armstrong, Patrick Roberts and Scott Sinclair, who came off the the subs’ bench to score the third at Tynecastle, also come into Brendan Rodgers’ starting line-up.
Roberts will lead the attack in the absence of the rested Moussa Dembele, illness victim Leigh Griffiths and crocked Odsonne Edouard.
Teenagers Ewan Henderson and Mikey Johnston are named on the bench.
TEAM: Bain; Hendry, Simunovic, Ajer, Miller; Brown, Armstrong; Forrest, McGregor, Sinclair; Roberts. Subs: De Vries, Rogic, Ntcham, Henderson, Tierney, Johnston, Kouassi
Read more from Celtic Quick News …
- ‘NAISY? I’VE HAD A LOT WORSE. LEVEIN? HIS BANTER’S GETTING BETTER!’ BROONY’S VERDICT
- ‘RECRUITMENT PLANS UNDERWAY,’ RODGERS
- ‘WE WON’T RISK GORDON,’ CELTIC BOSS
- DONS BOSS WARNS CELTIC
- ‘COWARD’ NAISMITH COPS TWO-GAME BAN
- RED! RED! RED! CLANCY IS CUP FINAL REF WITH ROARING ROSS ON THE LINE
- CELTIC’S SCORELESS STUMBLE – BEFORE THE STRIDE INTO HISTORY
Catch up with Pau67’s Blog here …