TOM ROGIC has yet to give Celtic a decision on his future although negotiations are still taking place.
The Aussie international midfielder will advance into the final year of his current deal in the summer.
Contract extension talks are ongoing between the club and the 25-year-old and his representatives, but so far all parties have hit a stalemate.
It is understood Rogic and his camp rejected an initial offer last month.
Last season’s Scottish Cup Final hero may wait until after the World Cup Finals in Russia before he provides the club with an answer.
Obviously, outstanding performances on the global stage will see the player’s value rocket.
Neil Lennon brought him to the club in January 2013 from Central Coast Mariners for a bargain £675,000.
He had a season-long loan spell with Melbourne before returning to Parkhead.
Read more from Celtic Quick News …
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘MY BIG REGRET,’ BERTIE AULD AT 80
- EXCLUSIVE! THE UNFORGETTABLE DAY I BECAME A CELTIC PLAYER: BY BIRTHDAY BHOY BERTIE AULD
- SMALL TALK WITH BERTIE AULD
- ‘SCOTLAND HONOUR UP THERE WITH CELTIC,’ MULGREW
- DEMBELE’S WORLD CUP REMINDER
- CELTS CAN’T PREVENT HAMPDEN WOE
Catch up with Pau67’s Blog here …